“James Mollison wanted to portray children’s diverse worlds. What better way to do so than to photograph their bedrooms?”
This is humorous and heart breaking.
Rest (by Sara Divjak)
- Locate your dusty copy of The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
- Begin reading
- Laugh when Gregor finds out that he has become a monstrous insect
- Point out how absurd it is that he worries about everything but the fact that he has become a monstrous insect
- Laugh at #4
- Kiss her on the forehead and reassure her that even if the 7 year old woke up as a monstrous insect that you’d still love her just as much
- Laugh at #6 so as not to scare the 7 year old
- Say “Goodnight Gregor Samsa”
- Turn off the lights and make clicking noises
If I ever have kids, you can bet this is going to happen.
That’s it. I’m going to have to call an intervention on your stupidness. I think it will take the form of a brick.
Loooooving you is easy cause you don’t exist. You’re a figment of my imagination…. Wanker!
Tom Waits - Lullaby
Three-month-old Nasiba sleeps in a hammock while taking refuge from the flood with her family, in a classroom in Sukkur, in Pakistan’s Sindh province, on Aug. 25.
All of the colors by Kurt Halsey
I like this because it reflects one of my favorite times. Sleeping.